- Treasury long-term bonds: Fast stochastic dips into oversold territory (TLT).
- Euro shows bull signs against the U.S. dollar (EUR/USD).
- U.S. dollars moves to Person's Proprietary Signal bull phase against the yen (USD/JPY).
Stocks and Rates
The TLT move sets up a potential bull signal when the fast stochastic recrosses above the 20-line.
Below, oil and gold, and global indicators.
Oil and Gold
The euro/dollar bull signal kicked in late yesterday on the pps and was confirmed this morning on the parabolic sar.
The dollar/yen bull signal on the pps is as yet unconfirmed on the psar.
OK. The credit bubble burst. Housing, burst. Shockwaves reverberated. Markets collapsed. What lies ahead as we reemerge from the wreckage.
Indicator Exchange-Traded Fund Symbols:
EEM - emerging markets
EUR/USD - euro/dollar currency pair
GLD - gold
JNK - high-yield corporate bonds
QQQQ - Nasdaq 100 index
SPY - S&P 500 index
TLT - Treasury long-term bonds
USD/JPY - dollar/yen currency pair
USO - crude oil
VIX - fear index
- psar - Parabolic Stop and Reverse
- adx - Average Directional Index
- pps - Person's Proprietary Signal.
- ma20 - 20-day moving average
- macd - Moving Average Convergence-Divergence
- sto - Fast Stochastic
About the glance: The colors indicate the state of each signal.
- trend: Determined by the 5-day moving average, green for up, red for down, yellow for sideways
- adx: orange for above 30-up, blue for 20-down, purple for in the middle. Red is most prone to whipsaws
- psar, pps, macd: green for bull mode, red for bear
- sto: green for overbought, red for oversold, yellow for the neutral zone.
Post a Comment