Otherwise, there are no new indicator or currency signals.
New signals among high-volume stocks and etfs are big on energy, emerging markets, and additions to the S&P 500 index. I find VALE to be the most interesting, because it has the clearest trend, and QQQQ, because of its position as one of the top two etfs:
- VALE, bull, uptrend since March, pause since mid-November. Wonderful trend.
- XTO, bull on a sharp gap upward on news. Exxon-Mobil announced it would take over XTO Energy.
- QQQQ, bull, uptrend since March, sideways since late November.
- EEM, bull, uptrend since March, sideways since mid-November.
- CHK, bull on a gap up, downtrend since early November
- MSFT, bull, uptrend since March, sideways since late November
- OSK, bear on a decline from 41.42 down to 33, on news about an Army contract
- WMT, bear, up since early october, sideways since early December. Confused puppy mode: It's the third signal in seven trading days.
- XLK, bull, uptrend since March. The fifth signal in 15 days; also a confused pup.
- IYR, bull, uptrend since March, sideways (with some good volatility) since early September.
- MJN, bull, uptrend since April, sideways since August, and a fair dinkum drop from late September. It was added to the S&P500.
- PM, bull, up since January, sideways from early September.
- IWO, bull, up since March.
- HAL, bull, down since October
- DVN, bull on a gap up, sideways since October with a drop this month.
- COP, bull, sideways since October.
- PG, bull, up since March. This issue has a wonderful uptrend but has been giving some confused puppy signals since September. So, I'd be prepared for a disappointment on this one.
- APC, bull, downtrend since September.
- EOG, bull on a gap up, sideways to down since September
- SWN, bull on a gap up, down since October
- ORCL gapped up through resistance today after showing a bull signal on Friday.
- V gapped up through resistance today after showing a bull signal on Thursday. It was added to the S&P500.
- APOL rose through resistance after a bull signal on Thursday.
- BBY blew past resistance after a bull signal on Friday.
Post a Comment