GLD, which showed a pps bear signal this morning confirmed by the mfi, has declined to the 113.5 level, a drop of nearly four points. As the price is near bear resistance, I won't enter now.
The others I've been watching -- IWM, MSFT, ORCL -- have pulled back from upside resistance.
- HIG, a January bull put spread, continues in a sideways range.
- KO, a 57.5/52.5 iron condor, is trading at the high end of expiry profitability.
- UNG, a December covered call, has moved back into profitable territory at expiration.
- SPY (blue chips) is trading sideways with an expanding daily range.
- TLT (Treasury long bonds) has gapped down for the second day in a row and is trading at resistance.
- GLD (precious metals) discussed above in the 2nd graf.
- VIX (fear index) moving sideways at the lower end of its three-month range.
- EUR/USD (dollars per euro), a large drop of more than 200 pips.
- USD/JPY (yen per dollar), a similarly large rise.