- bb/mfi analysis:
- GLD has moved back above 117 to a new all-time high, with the mfi still pointing down. Watching closely.
- pps/mfi analysis:
- KO has moved up to slightly above my iron triangle's high-end profit point (at expiration) of 57.5
- UNG has declined to below 9 again and remains profitable by a healthy margin.
- Bear mode: VIX (fear index, bullish for stocks),
- Bull mode: SPY (blue chips), GLD (gold), TLT (Treasury long bonds)
- EUR/USD bull mode
- USD/JPY bull mode (although the price has dropped 3 points since the pps signal was given). Watch this pair, as the rsi has fallen into oversold territory and is reversing, a bullish sign.
Post a Comment