Monday, March 15, 2010

Odds and Ends

Blue chip stocks,  SPY, have dropped below the nearest upturn level of $115.04 and is bouncing down from $114.80 to the upside.

I've decided not to do a morning stock scan this morning, and most likely none on Tuesday, either. I want to see what the FOMC does its interest-rates announcement at 2:15 p.m. Eastern on Tuesday.


I'll continue to write the Morningline, Watchlist and Almanac features, plus coverage of my trades and other items of interest.  I shall continue to scan for forex, as I did this morning, finding no new signals.

Over the weekend I posted twice:

A covered call scan. I only found three stocks that met my criteria, and the best of the sorry lot, LVS, is show a pps bear signal this morning. I don't plan to open positions on any of those stocks until I can better assess which way the broad market is going.

Changes. I'm expanding forex coverage, making changes in my terminology and tightening security on comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment