On the Person's chart the price today pierced the midline before retreating to its level, $22.74.
See my earlier reports about EBAY's bearish turn on Aug. 24 and Aug. 26.
|pps||pps open||upper pivot||lower pivot|
|EBAY $22.76||$23.25 aug26||$24.08 +5.8%||$22.03 -3.2%|
- $23.61, +3.7% (swing high)
- $23.12, +1.6% (200-day ma)
- $22.76 <== You are here.
- $22.37, -1.7% (today's low)
- $22.13, -2.8% (20-day ma)
Tim Bovee, Private Trader tracks the trades of a private trader for his own accounts. Nothing in this blog constitutes a recommendation to buy or sell stocks, options or any other financial instrument. The only purpose of this blog is to provide education and entertainment. No trader is ever 100 percent successful in his or her trades. Trading in the stock and option markets is risky and uncertain. Each trader must make trading decision decisions for his or her own account, and take responsibility for the consequences.Abbreviations:
- psar - Parabolic Stop and Reverse
- adx - Average Directional Index
- pps - Person's Proprietary Signal
- ma20 - 20-day moving average
- macd - Moving Average Convergence-Divergence
- sto - Fast Stochastic
- trend: Determined by the 5-day moving average, green for up, red for down, yellow for sideways
- adx: orange for above 30-up, blue for 20-down, purple for in the middle. Red is most prone to whipsaws
- psar, pps, macd: green for bull mode, red for bear
- sto: green for overbought, red for oversold, yellow for the neutral zone.
- sto zone: green for bull phase, red for bear phase.