- Diversification plays:
- EWZ to bear phase on the macd.
Below: Growth plays, bear plays, income plays, diversification plays and the futures file.
Key to growth plays
Key to income plays
Key to diversification plays
(Issues that I own are marked with an asterisk after the symbol.)
Potential earnings plays
Tim Bovee, Private Trader tracks the trades of a private trader for his own accounts. Nothing in this blog constitutes a recommendation to buy or sell stocks, options or any other financial instrument. The only purpose of this blog is to provide education and entertainment.
No trader is ever 100 percent successful in his or her trades. Trading in the stock and option markets is risky and uncertain. Each trader must make trading decision decisions for his or her own account, and take responsibility for the consequences.
The stocks and exchange-traded funds on my Watchlists are instruments that I’m watching. Listing on a Watchlist does not imply that I own the issue.
- h-a trend - Heikin-Ashi trend.
- obv - On-Balance Volume.
- pps - Person's Proprietary Signal.
- psar - Parabolic Stop and Reverse
- ma20 - 20-day moving average
- ma50 - 50-day moving average
- ma200 - 200-day moving average
- macd - Moving Average Convergence-Divergence
About the glance: The colors indicate the state of each signal.
- Signal Section:
- pps, psar, macd: green for bull mode, red for bear.
- Confirmation Section:
- obv: green for uptrending, red for downtrending.
- h-a trend: green for uptrending, red for downtrending.
- Environment Section:
- ma20, ma50, ma200: green for above the average, red for below the average.
About the categories:
- Bull plays: I think these are more likely to rise than fall.
- Bear plays: I think these are more likely to fall than rise.
- Income plays: These produce income and I have no opinion as to the direction of the price.
- Diversification plays: These don’t closely track the U.S. markets or are based on currencies other than the U.S. dollar.
- Zombies: These are failed leftovers from what seemed to be good ideas at the time. They stalk the Watchlist like zombies, tying up resources and frightening small children.
Post a Comment