Friday, September 16, 2011

9/16 Top Prospects

No breakouts beyond the 55-day price channel among the 600+ stocks and exchange traded funds I screened.

That comes as no surprise. The S&P 500 has been swinging sideways since Aug. 9. When the big guys are churning, everyone churns.

This will be my last Top Prospects posting, for time being, at least.

As I've said in earlier postings, I'm revising my trading strategy, and the changes will require more detailed analysis, and also more judgment calls. Those new factors don't lend themselves to the mass treatment that I've used in Top Prospects.

So, from Monday, I'll return to doing postings on individual stocks, with discussion of why I find interesting about their charts, and why. It's a more focused approach that, I think, will bring better trading results.

See today's post, "Building a Better Turtle", for a discussion of where I'm going with my trading methodology.

No comments:

Post a Comment