- USD/CAD to bull phase.
- USD/JPY, USD/MXN rise to neutrality.
- GBP/USD turns neutral on signal divergence.
- EUR/JPY falls to bear phase.
Analysis is based on Tuesday's U.S. market close.
- pfe - Location of the polarized fractal efficiency line.
- pps - Person's Proprietary Signal mode.
- trend - Trend of the polarized fractal efficiency line.
Key to the PPS/PFE tables
|pfe||+100 and above|
|+50 to below 100|
|0 to below +50|
|below 0 to above -50|
|-50 to above -100|
More on the PFE/PPS analysis
Read a detailed explanation of the analytical tools and how they’re used, including trading rules.
Tim Bovee, Private Trader tracks the analysis and trades of a private trader for his own accounts. Nothing in this blog constitutes a recommendation to buy or sell stocks, options or any other financial instrument. The only purpose of this blog is to provide education and entertainment.
No trader is ever 100 percent successful in his or her trades. Trading in the stock and option markets is risky and uncertain. Each trader must make trading decision decisions for his or her own account, and take responsibility for the consequences.