- Of interest:
- FTR, GE, GOOG, PAYX to bear phase.
- NLY turns neutral on signal divergence.
- Diversification plays:
- Spain rises to neutrality (EWP).
- South Africa to bull phase (EZA).
- Thailand turns neutral on signal divergence (THD).
- Europe to bear phase (VGK).
- AOD to bear phase.
About the categories:
- Diversification plays: These don’t closely track the U.S. markets or are based on currencies other than the U.S. dollar.
- Earnings plays: I’m tracking these as a legacy as I phase out the strategy of chasing earnings surprises.
- Of interest: Stocks I’m tracking because I find them to be interesting, although not necessarily as a potential play.
- Zombies: These are failed leftovers from what seemed to be good ideas at the time. They stalk the Watchlist like zombies, tying up resources and frightening small children.
- pfe - Location of the polarized fractal efficiency line.
- pps - Person's Proprietary Signal mode.
- trend - Trend of the polarized fractal efficiency line.
Key to the PPS/PFE tables
|+100 and above
|+50 to below 100
|0 to below +50
|below 0 to above -50
|-50 to above -100
More on the PFE/PPS analysis
Read a detailed explanation of the analytical tools and how they’re used, including trading rules.
Tim Bovee, Private Trader tracks the analysis and trades of a private trader for his own accounts. Nothing in this blog constitutes a recommendation to buy or sell stocks, options or any other financial instrument. The only purpose of this blog is to provide education and entertainment.
No trader is ever 100 percent successful in his or her trades. Trading in the stock and option markets is risky and uncertain. Each trader must make trading decision decisions for his or her own account, and take responsibility for the consequences.