Monday, December 12, 2011

Private Trader: Changes

As long-time readers will know (18,407 unique visitors so far), Private Trader has above all been a venue for experimentation and learning. As a result, it has been a place a change.

So in that spirit, beginning today, you'll see some major changes to Private Trader.

The biggest change will be elimination, beginning Monday, of the scheduled reports that have punctuated this discussion for the past two years. I'm referring to Forex, Indicators, the positions report now called Covered Calls, and the Almanac.

They worked well when oscillators and indicators were the mainstays of my trading. That's not the case anymore, and the scheduled reports have become less a set of useful tools than a distraction.

Beginning today, I'll write about trading strategies as well as individual stocks, options and currency pairs as they become interesting, and whatever else in our world of risk that catches my eye.

Also, I'll continue to provide alerts when I've posted something via Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment