Tuesday, January 19, 2010

1/20 Lookahead

Housing starts and the producer price index, both at 8:30 a.m. Eastern, are the economic reports for Wednesday.

I'll be watching the blue chips (SPY) to see how they follow from bear-to-bull whipsaw between Friday and Tuesday. . . .



PALM, which I'm considering for a covered call (see my earlier analysis), dropped by 1.1 percent, lowering the premium for the strike 14 call. So, I'm waiting a day to see what happens

I attempted to open an iron condor on ERTS (see my earlier discussion), but couldn't get a decent fill on the order. So, I'll revisit it on Wednesday.

Actually, sort of a lackluster day.



New to Private Trader? Check out the Reader's Guide.

Topics:
S&P 500, SPDR, Spiders, Palm cellphone smartphone mobile, Electronic Arts games.

No comments:

Post a Comment