Friday, January 15, 2010

1/19 Lookahead

The markets are closed Monday in memory of Dr. Martin Luther King.

Tuesday's economic reports include one on international capital that tracks foreign money going into and out of the American economy, and another that rates housing market conditions.

The big reports come on Wednesday: Housing starts and the Producer Price Index, and the Index of Leading Economic Indicators is on Thursday. . . .



As I've mentioned, I'll be scanning for covered calls this weekend and will share the results of my search on this market letter.

I'll want to start opening covered call positions next week. On Tuesday the February options will be 31 days from expiration, and the March options will be 59 days.

Also, I'll be keeping close tabs the blue chip stocks in light of today's bear signal.

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment