Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Other Signals

Here are signals found in my scan that don't meet my criteria for directional trading.


These trending stocks had bear signals that went against the trend. My rules say to trade with the trend: CMA, DLM, HAS, KR, KRE, RTN and TTM.

These stocks had bear signals but have insufficiently strong trends to meet my criteria, That is, they have average directional index readings of under 30: ACN, BUCY, CZZ, DBA, FBR, GNTY, HNZ, HRB, SLM, TIN and XLP.

Options as a Strategic Investment

Options as a Strategic Investment is a one-stop source of practical information, clearly presented, about the the trader's most important tool for managing risk. This book occupies an important place on my desk.



New to Private Trader? Check out the Reader's Guide.

New to private trading? Here's a look at How to Become a Private Trader.

No comments:

Post a Comment