Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Holdings

There are a lot of stalls in my remaining holdings.
  • AMD and IWM show price stalls, but the indicators remain bullish.
  • GE shows a price stall and an MFI reversal.
  • HD is going great guns, but the day is showing a spinning top candlestick pattern, which indicates a chance of reversal.
I'm hanging on to all of these for now, because none have met my exit rule: A bear signal on the Persons PPS, my principal indicator.

The earlier sale of CSCO and NVDA broke the exit rule -- neither had a Persons bear signal -- but they were earnings plays, and that fundamental factor overrode the rule for me.

Note to self: Change the rule.

To be a private trader is to be infinitely flexible. They're your rules. You can change them. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment