One, CTRP, has implied volatility that has dropped too low to meet my prospects any longer, and I am removing it from further consideration.
The other, KR, meets my criteria, and I shall do a full analysis today and possibly open a new position.
The Federal Open Market Committee publishes a statement on monetary policy at 2 p.m. New York time, and I shall delay the analysis and any trade until after the statement. I doubt that it will cause a prompt a major response from the market, but I want to see for sure before I commit funds to a position.
-- Tim Bovee, Portland, Oregon, June 15, 2016
by Angela Duckworth
Tradecraft: Playing the odds to build winning stock market trades from options, a description of how I trade, can be read here.
I can be reached via comments on Private Trader posts or by email at email@example.com.
- On Twitter: Follow Tim Bovee: https://twitter.com/TimBovee
- On Facebook, Like Private Trader: https://www.facebook.com/PrivateTrader
Tim Bovee, Private Trader tracks the analysis and trades of a private trader for his own accounts. Nothing in this blog constitutes a recommendation to buy or sell stocks, options or any other financial instrument. The only purpose of this blog is to provide education and entertainment.
No trader is ever 100 percent successful in his or her trades. Trading in the stock and option markets is risky and uncertain. Each trader must make trading decision decisions for his or her own account, and take responsibility for the consequences.License
All content on Tim Bovee, Private Trader by Timothy K. Bovee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.timbovee.com.Tss s ss'ss