Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday's Outcomes: No survivors, XLV, JBL, TSM

Screening of Wednesday's signals produced no survivors. See "Thursday's Prospects".

Wednesday's potential trade, XLV, traded down on Thursday and I decided to add the symbol to my Watchlist rather than opening a position. See my analysis, "XLV: Health care redux".

JBL gave a Turtle Trading signal that questioned its fitness as a potential bull play. Upon reviewing the chart, I've decided to retain JBL on the Roll Shelf and have updated my analysis with a brief chart talk on why. See "JBL: On the chart, many best days are behind it".

I've removed TSM from my Watchlist, where it has sat since Feb. 6 as a potential bear play without an analysis. It broke above the 10-day price channel on Tuesday and confirmed the breakout on Wednesday. TSM lacks a strong chart reason for keeping it on the Watchlist, so away it goes.

References

My trading rules can be read here. And the classic Turtle Trading rules on which my rules are based can be read here.

Disclaimer
Tim Bovee, Private Trader tracks the analysis and trades of a private trader for his own accounts. Nothing in this blog constitutes a recommendation to buy or sell stocks, options or any other financial instrument. The only purpose of this blog is to provide education and entertainment.
No trader is ever 100 percent successful in his or her trades. Trading in the stock and option markets is risky and uncertain. Each trader must make trading decision decisions for his or her own account, and take responsibility for the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment