One potential earnings play, on T, would normally be up for analysis on Tuesday. I entered the position today, a day early.
I shall check the markets at least once during the trading day on Tuesday and exit any positions whose circumstances warrant it.
- No Tuesday's Prospects posting tonight
- No Tuesday's Agenda after the market open.
- I will post Tuesday's Prospects, although it may be late.
- I anticipate posting Wednesday's Outcomes as usual Tuesday evening, resuming my regular schedule.
- In order to prepare the move, I spent six months inventorying my collection of books. Final count: 2,493 volumes.
- Number of books left: Approximately 900 volumes, about half of which I'll be selling over the next year.
By Tim Bovee, Portland, Oregon, Oct. 24, 2016
by Marie Kondo
Tradecraft: Playing the odds to build winning stock market trades from options, a description of how I trade, can be read here.
Small Lots: A new strategy discusses the thinking behind the analysis that identified these trades and can be read here. The symbols noted in this post are intended for trading on a commission-free platform such as Robinhood Financial. See my initial post on the strategy here.
I can be reached via comments on Private Trader posts or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On Twitter: Follow Tim Bovee: https://twitter.com/TimBovee
- On Facebook, Like Private Trader: https://www.facebook.com/PrivateTrader
Tim Bovee, Private Trader tracks the analysis and trades of a private trader for his own accounts. Nothing in this blog constitutes a recommendation to buy or sell stocks, options or any other financial instrument. The only purpose of this blog is to provide education and entertainment.
No trader is ever 100 percent successful in his or her trades. Trading in the stock and option markets is risky and uncertain. Each trader must make trading decision decisions for his or her own account, and take responsibility for the consequences.License
All content on Tim Bovee, Private Trader by Timothy K. Bovee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.timbovee.com.
Post a Comment