- exited IWM for a small loss and FDX and TGT for large profits.
- opened a position in BBY coinciding with an earnings announcement.
- analyzed WFC as a potential direction neutral play after the stock gave a bull signal with low historical odds of success, but declined to take the trade.
- mused over the best tactics to use in playing binary options on the Nadex private exchange, and after spending time at the chart and in discussion, placed a trade on the S&P 500 (SPX, Nadex:US500).
-- Tim Bovee, Portland, Oregon, May 20, 2015
My volatility trading rules can be read here.
- On Twitter: Follow Tim Bovee: https://twitter.com/TimBovee
- On Facebook, Like Private Trader: https://www.facebook.com/PrivateTrader
Tim Bovee, Private Trader tracks the analysis and trades of a private trader for his own accounts. Nothing in this blog constitutes a recommendation to buy or sell stocks, options or any other financial instrument. The only purpose of this blog is to provide education and entertainment.
No trader is ever 100 percent successful in his or her trades. Trading in the stock and option markets is risky and uncertain. Each trader must make trading decision decisions for his or her own account, and take responsibility for the consequences.License
All content on Tim Bovee, Private Trader by Timothy K. Bovee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.timbovee.com.Tss s ss'ss