Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wednesday's Outcomes: NFLX, NGG

NFLX broke above resistance and I took another look at the chart, deciding not to take the trade. See my update, with a chart talk, to my May 22 analysis, "NFLX: Keeping hope alive".

I considered NGG as a potential bull play but decided against it based on Elliott wave analysis of the chart. See today's post, "NGG: An extended wave".

References

My shorter-term trading rules can be read here. My longer-term trading rules can be read here. And the classic Turtle Trading rules on which my rules are based can be read here.


Disclaimer
Tim Bovee, Private Trader tracks the analysis and trades of a private trader for his own accounts. Nothing in this blog constitutes a recommendation to buy or sell stocks, options or any other financial instrument. The only purpose of this blog is to provide education and entertainment.
No trader is ever 100 percent successful in his or her trades. Trading in the stock and option markets is risky and uncertain. Each trader must make trading decisions for his or her own account, and take responsibility for the consequences.
License

Creative Commons License

All content on Tim Bovee, Private Trader by Timothy K. Bovee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Based on a work at www.timbovee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment