Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday's Outcomes: VALE, GILD

I've added VALE to the Watchlist because of a lack of downside momentum in the last half hour before the bell. See "VALE: Downside potential, upward correction looms".

I've removed GILD from the Watchlist and updated my original analysis from November with my reasoning. See "GILD: Big Pharma bull play".

References

My trading rules can be read here. And the classic Turtle Trading rules on which my rules are based can be read here.

Disclaimer
Tim Bovee, Private Trader tracks the analysis and trades of a private trader for his own accounts. Nothing in this blog constitutes a recommendation to buy or sell stocks, options or any other financial instrument. The only purpose of this blog is to provide education and entertainment.
No trader is ever 100 percent successful in his or her trades. Trading in the stock and option markets is risky and uncertain. Each trader must make trading decision decisions for his or her own account, and take responsibility for the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment