Monday, April 19, 2010

4/19 Watchlist: Forex

Four currency pairs with bear signals added: AUD/USD, AUD/NZD, EUR/JPY and CHF/JPY.

I'm running out of bull signals for the Watchlist.


Forex currency pairs showing parabolic sar bull signals:
Forex currency pairs showing parabolic sar bear signals:


Buy--DON'T Hold: Investing with ETFs Using Relative Strength to Increase Returns with Less Risk
Financial consultant Leslie Masonson describes a strategy for actively trading exchange-traded funds.


A note on method: For stocks, I choose among signals, only watching those that meet a set of criteria aimed at  moving the probabilities more in my favor.

For the 16 forex pairs I follow, I watch all signals, even when the trend is weak and the whipsaws likely.

New to Private Trader? Check out the Reader's Guide.

New to private trading? Here's a look at How to Become a Private Trader.

No comments:

Post a Comment