Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wednesday's Schedule

I have jury duty on Wednesday and shall spend the day cloistered in the depths of the Multnomah County Courthouse in Portland, Oregon, out of contact with the markets for a day.

It's tough for a dedicated trader, but I shall man up and endure this enforced estrangement from the market flow. I hope the withdrawal symptoms aren't too bad.

For my posting schedule, it means this: I'll post the Indicators and the Forex scan, although they might be earlier than usual by about 15 minutes or so.

I won't do a stock scan, so Top Prospects will not be posted. Thursday's scan (assuming I don't get a multi-day trial) will cover Wednesday's breakouts as well as the current day's.

I shall post the Almanac, but it will be hours late.

Wish me luck (i.e., short trials).

No comments:

Post a Comment