Thursday, November 12, 2009

RF Strangeness

While monitoring RF prior to my entry window (the last half hour of trading), I saw the bear signal briefly appear above the daily bar.

That points a great weakness of my current signalling system. The primary signal, the Person's Proprietary Signal, is --- well --- proprietary. It's a black box, I don't know what's going on, and so I can't assess what a brief ghost signal like I just saw really means.

Perhaps RF is haunted. Who knows.

If you look at a one-year daily chart, you'll see that the stock has been flat, moving in a $3+ wide range since last spring. All in all, I'd call it a bit riskier than my normal play, since the downside risk on an one-year chart is around $3.50, the low last summer and spring.

But I haven't rejected the play out of hand. Risk is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment