Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thursday's Agenda

The one survivor of the early rounds of analysis, FB, has low implied volatility, making it unsuitable for the short options spread strategy that I use. There are also no earnings announcements with the qualities I need to make a trade.

Within the rules, I have nothing to analyze today, as has been the case for much of the week.

I've spent my time instead looking at the guidelines I use in narrowing down the list of potential trades. I shall write about what I found and post it later today, and follow with a practical applicaton of my findings: An analysis of one prospect that didn't make the list: TLT.

The post will be titled, "Finding the best trades". Not a flashy click-bait sort of title, but it gets the point across.

-- Tim Bovee, Portland, Oregon, June 4, 2015

References

My volatility trading rules can be read here.

Alerts

Two social media feeds provide notification whenever something new is posted.
Disclaimer
Tim Bovee, Private Trader tracks the analysis and trades of a private trader for his own accounts. Nothing in this blog constitutes a recommendation to buy or sell stocks, options or any other financial instrument. The only purpose of this blog is to provide education and entertainment.
No trader is ever 100 percent successful in his or her trades. Trading in the stock and option markets is risky and uncertain. Each trader must make trading decision decisions for his or her own account, and take responsibility for the consequences.
License

Creative Commons License

All content on Tim Bovee, Private Trader by Timothy K. Bovee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Based on a work at www.timbovee.com.Tss s ss'ss

No comments:

Post a Comment