Monday, February 20, 2012

The Week Ahead: Shortened

Today, Monday, is a holiday in the United States. Europe and Asia, having no reason to celebrate the births of Presidents Washington and Lincoln, kept to their normal trading schedules.

And despite being shortened, there are a few economic reports worth looking at:

Wednesday, existing home sales at 10 a.m. Eastern

Thursday, weekly jobless claims at 8:30 a.m.

Friday, new home sales at 10 a.m.

No members of the Federal Reserve Board have scheduled speeches during the week.

For my account, my top priority will be to open my March covered call and diagonal spread positions.


By my rules, as of Tuesday I can trade March vertical, calendar and diagonal shorts and butterfly spreads, iron condors and covered calls, and June singles, calendar and diagonal longs, and straddles. Of course, shares are good at any time.


Good trading!




No comments:

Post a Comment